Click here to see the virtual mag.
Click on the links below to read stories from the HOME issue:
• Record Store Round Up: aka music, Long in the Tooth, Tequila Sunrise, Repo Records and Beautiful World Syndicate.
• Singer/ songwriter Mike Onufrak writes about performing in Philly.
• Chris Malo, former editor of Foundation, writes about meeting Ghostface Killah.
• Lauren Gordon meets the creative crew at the Dining Room Studio.
• Megan Matuzak tours Bill Moriarty’s new studio.
• Creeping Weeds makes undefinable music.
• Tom Mates tracks down Larry West, the former “Punk Rock Candidate” for mayor.
• Q&A: The guys from Valencia talk about why they love Philly.
• Q&A: Cosmo Baker was destined to be a DJ.
• Q&A: Orrin Evans talks about the Philly jazz scene.
• COVER STORY: Colin Kerrigan follows the guys from Sun Airway as they get a shave and have a smoke.
• COVER STORY: G.W. Miller III learns about the transformation of Freeway, the hard-working, hard-rhyming, globetrotting rapper from Philly.
• Ali White is following the musical path of big sis Santigold.
• JJ Tiziou is more than a photographer. He’s part of the dance scene.
• Kate Foust is very lady-like.
• The Jamaican Jerk Hut is loved by all – except some wealthy new neighbors who don’t want to hear the live music the restaurant features.
• Kelsey Doenges lives out her 6th grade fantasy: she meets the guys from Guster.
Click here to download a pdf of the entire magazine.
Find a hard copy … we’re better in print!